jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011

Don't let me go

I said you I would want go.
I said you I didn't love you.
I said that maybe we needed time.
And all the things I said were true.
Because, we needed time; time to love us.
Because, I didn't love you as the rest. I loved you so much more.
Because, I would want go with you to the end of the world.

But you didn't understand me.
You turned around and let me go.
You said that you didn't love me either.
You said were better if I never come back
And this time was me who didn't understand.
You turned around  because you was starting to cry.
Becuase you didn't love as the rest. You loved me so much deep inside.
Because if I left you, you couldn't forgive me.

But, none of us understand that we only was saying: I LOVE YOU.
So, we said GOODBYE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario